Repsol Media Video: A Lap of Sepang with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez
The Repsol Media Service, ever eager for publicity, issued the following video after the second MotoGP test at Sepang. In it, we ride with Dani Pedrosa and Marc Marquez around the Sepang track, viewed from a number of different perspectives. Observant viewers will note that the dashboard has been carefully blacked out, and music has been added to disguise the engine note, with some ingenious souls having used previous videos to measure engine revs and guess at firing orders. The press release and video are show below:
The best footage of the Repsol riders in Sepang testing
After two testing visits to Malaysia, Dani Pedrosa and Marc Márquez leave Sepang with their homework completed and with a positive outlook.
With the second preseason test of 2013 completed and riders and with the roar of the MotoGP bikes still ringing in the ears, we look back at the best footage of the Repsol riders at the test in the following video.
Dani Pedrosa has led the timesheets on five of the six days of testing so far, showing that he is a clear title candidate. Repsol Honda teammate Marc Márquez has been making progress day-by-day, showing that his adaptation to the premier class is going to plan and that he can fight at the front.
Official MotoGP.com News Feed
Get your exclusive MotoMatters t-shirts here!
Follow MotoMatters on Twitter
59 of #58 - Andrew Wheeler's Tribute In Pictures To Marco Simoncelli
The most Important Race In The World
How To Save MotoGP, Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3
LCR Honda's Inspire Magazine
Help a MotoGP fan fight brain cancer
Jared Earle46 min 21 sec ago
moto43 hours 29 min ago
DFH3 hours 52 min ago
moto43 hours 52 min ago
moto43 hours 54 min ago
- Steve Parrish: «Cal Crutchlow ist reif für Siege»
- Suzuki-Test in Motegi: De Puniet hielt sich wacker
- Sete Gibernau: «Wünsche mir Siege von Valentino»
- Randy de Puniet: Suzuki-Test in Motegi erfolgreich
- Sachsenring-GP: Neuer Promoter sucht Lösungen
- Valentino Rossi: Visier beschlagen, Platz 2 weg
- Nakamoto hat mich aufgemuntert
- Sachsenring-GP: Neuer Parkplatz für 2000 Autos
- Alex Crivillé: Jorge war in Jerez zu siegessicher
- Argentinien: Hickhack bereinigt, GP 2014 ist fix
Subscribe to email update: